Friday, January 13, 2012

What You Wish Apple Would Have Told You from the Beginning...

Do you ever see other people doing things on their ipods, iphones or ipads that you had no idea were even a possibility? Do you ever find yourself asking someone else how they just did that on their digital device? Well, join the club. I find myself asking lots of questions all the time when it comes to i-products. I love them because they can do so many different things, but I think that's the problem...they can do soooooo many different things. There's just no way for us to know all of the capabilities of these wonderful little tools...however, thanks to appadvice.com, we can now have a fighting chance of learning!

The app is called AppStart.


This app is for EVERYONE! No joke...if you try no other app this year, you need to give this one a try, even if you've been an apple user for years. I wish this app would have been available when I first became an iphone user. It's marketed for people who are brand new i-device users, but this girl who has been using an iphone for several years now, learned lots of new and helpful tips by using this app.

AppStart has all the basic tips, the best app suggestions everyone needs and everything else one would need to get their iphone or ipad started. Basic things like, "Appsolutely the First 10 Apps Everyone needs to download" and "Make your friends say Wow!". There's even a section called, "iPhone 101" in which I learned a way to access my camera immediately so I won't have to miss any more of Georgia Claire's funny faces while I'm trying to open my phone and find my camera!

The cool part? There's an appStart for your iphone and an appStart for your ipad too! Each one gives tips and suggestions specific to that device. The best part...it's FREE!

I'm telling you all right now...you need this app...and so do your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment